Fluke 805 Vibration Meter
- Reliable, repeatable, accurate device for checking bearings and overall vibration
- Features innovative sensor design that minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Provides consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Offers four-level severity scale to assess urgency of problems and bearing condition
Categories: Alignment tools, I&C Shop, Test and Measurement Tools
Product overview: Fluke 805 Vibration Meter
The Reliable, Repeatable, Accurate Way to Check Bearings and Overall Vibration
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
What Makes the 805 the Best Choice?
- A meter – not a pen – that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture
- A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings
- A four-level severity scale and onboard processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable)
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types
- Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type
Other useful features:
- Measures overall vibration (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity, and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
- Provides Crest Factor+ technology for reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Compares vibration levels with ISO-10816 severity scales
- Allows you to view trending in Microsoft® Excel using pre-built templates
- Features colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments to indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
- Measures temperature with Spot IR Sensor to increase diagnostic capabilities
- Holds and saves up to 3,500 measurements in on-board memory
- Provides external accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
- Allows you to export data via USB
- Provides audio output for listening to bearing tones directly
- Features built-in flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas
- Provides large high-resolution display for easy navigation and viewing
|Dimensions||2.41 × 0.71 × 0.58 cm|
As per manufacturer's warranty policy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.